What does GDPR mean?
What do you have to do?
- an intelligible and easily accessible form
- the purpose for data processing must be attached to that consent
- clear and distinguishable from other matters
- provided in a intelligible and easily accessible form
- using clear and plain language
- public authorities,
- organizations that engage in large scale systematic monitoring, or
- organizations that engage in large scale processing of sensitive personal data (Art. 37).
How can you do this?
As entrepreneur you are responsible for the data management in your company.
As IT professionals, we at Aztalan can help you on your way to GDPR compliance.
You will be asked to prove that the measures you took to mitigate risks and avoid any leak of data are efficient. In case of problems or proven inefficiency, penalties are possible up to €20 million.